Digital Marketing Course in Hyderabad
Class Room Online 2 Months 20,000 Rs Rs. 15,000/-
Stand out among the digital marketers by learning from a specialized curriculum designed to full fill each individual requirements.
+ 1 Year Free Support and Access
+ 100% Practical Job Oriented Training.
+ 12 Types of Certifications to boost your resume
+ 2 Month Internship program on Live Projects.
+ Trending & most important skill required these days.
+ You can Earn Money Online sitting at home with Digital Marketing.
+ Non-IT background can also jump in and learn easily.
+ Can Earn Passive income while doing a different job.
+ Most stable job these days with about 1.5 lakh openings a year.
Download Course Curriculum
Reach out to us on
+91 81869 44555
to let us know you convenient time slot.
New updated course curriculum:
1.What Marketing? – Understanding Definitions & Meaning in detail.
2.4 P’s of Marketing – Marketing Mix and Its importance
3. Types of Online Business and their Objectives.
4.Definitions of Branding, Marketing, Advertising, Promotions and Sales
5.Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning. (STP)
6.Real World Case Study Example.
1. What is Digital Marketing?
2. Types of Digital Marketing
3. Digital Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing
4. Traditional Marketing Funnel
5. Digital Marketing Funnel
6. What are Impressions?
7. Brand/Product Visibility
8. What is CTR & How is it calculated?
9. What is Traffic?
10. Types of Traffic based on the source
11. Types of traffic based on the Audience
12. Difference between targeted traffic & non-targeted traffic
13. What are leads?
14. What are sales?
15. What is Visitor Engagement?
16. How to increase Visitor Engagement?
17. Whats is Bounce Rate?
18. How to decrease bounce rate?
19. How to convert Traffic into Leads or sales
1. Different ways to earn money online from websites.
2. Different ways to earn money online using videos.
3. Importance of blog in making money online.
4. What is Google Adsense
5. How to get your website approved for Google Adsense
6. Determining Ad positions and earning money from Adsense.
7. How to earn money by Making Vidoes and uploading them on Youtube Vidoes
8. YouTube Adsense and tricks to get get your channel monetised
9. Other monetisation methods on Youtube
10. Earning money from Youtube even before YouTube Monetization
11. Earning Money From Affiliate Marketing
12. Step by Step process on how to earn money from Affiliate Networks.
13. More ways to monetisee video content online -skill,share,Udemy &more
1. What is a web Browser? & types of browsers
2. Difference between browsers and Search Engines.
3. What is a webpage?
4. what is a website?
5. What do you need to create a website?
6. What is a Domain names?
7. What are Domain extensions?
8. How to choose a domain name for your website?
9.How to buy a domain name?
10. What is a hosting space/server?
11. Different types of hostings
12. Which type of hosting to buy?
13. How to choose a best hosting provider?
14. Buying Hosting online.
1. What is CMS?
2. Why WordPress?
3. How to install wordpress on Locolhost (Your personal computer)?
4. How to install wordpress on Server?
5. WordPress Dashboard Breif
6. What are Pages?
7. What are Posts?
8. Difference between pages and posts?
9. How to create a Page and a Post?
10. What are categories?
11. How to create categories?
12. How to create different types of menus in WordPress?
13. Different types of Widgets and their usage
14. What is a Theme and Its Importance
15. How to install a theme and activate it?
16. How to choose the Right Theme for your website?
17. What are Plugins? and their Importance
18. How to allow / block the crawling for your website?
19. Page Builder plugins for designing custom pages
20. How to design a home page?
21. How to create a blog?
22. How to create Contact forms and registration forms on your website?
23. How to create an E-commerce website for free?
24. How to integrate a Payment Gateway (adding payment links) to your website?
25. How to build a sales funnel on WordPress?
26. How to optimise images on your website?
26. How to optimise your website for loading fast?
27. How to handle your website security?
28. How to maintain backups for your website?
29. List of very important plugins that are must for a website
30. Changing URL structre for SEO purpose.
31. Add live chat options to your websites
1. What is SEO?
2. Different types of SEO
3. What are the advantages of SEO?
4. Disadvantages of SEO
5. What is SERP?
6. Understand Search Results
7. How google works in the backend?
8. What is Crawling?
9. What is Indexing?
10. Rank Math Algorithm and importance of relevancy
11. What is Google Sandbox?
12. Does Google Sandbox Exist?
13. Google Algorithm updates.
14. Special note on Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird updates.
15. Note Latest Bret Update & Upcoming Web Vitals Update.
16. Step by Step process on how to do SEO for a new website?
1.What are Keywords?
2.Different types of Keywords for SEO purpose.
3.Differentiating keywords based in user intentions.
4.What is search volume? and its importance.
5.What are LSI keywords?
6.What are intent defining keywords
7.differnce between money making keywords and informational keywords
8.How to get new keyword Ideas using google
9.Tools to use for more keyword ideas/
10.How to find search volume and tools to use?
11.Keywords Research Process
12. How to find profitable keywords for your business?
13. How to analyse difficulty of keyword?
14. How to analyse competitor keywords?
15. Deciding on keywords to target.
16. How to create stratagies on how to outrank your competitors?
1. Generating content ideas
2. Forming a content framework/blueprint
3. Essential elements that your content should contain.
4. How to proofread or check the conetnt for grammatical errors
5. What is Plagarism?
6. How to check the plagarism of the content.
7. Best practices in conetnt writing
1.Fundamental ON Page Factors.
2.How to write SEO optimised title for your web Page/Post.
3.How to write attractive and description to get more clicks.
4.Best practices in writing page/post URLs to rank better
5.How to optimise the different types of Headings
6.The core content optimisation principles.
7.How to use LSI keywords, synonyms and intent words for better rankings
8.Structring your webpage and prioritising content for SEO
9.How to optimise Images on the website for image rankings.
10.Importance of image file name, Image Alt tag and its size.
11.Optimisng content for visual search appearence
12.Importance of questioning words & FAQs on your page/post.
13.Importance of videos and optimising videos on the page/post.
14.How to use SEO tools to cross check the on page factors implementation.
1. Basics of Technical SEO
2. Website Structure & navigation optimisation for SEO
3. Indexability of the website.
4. Tracking and fixing indexing errors.
5. Importance of Internal linking in SEO
6. Impact of Page Speed on SEO
7. Using GT Metrix & Lighthouse for speed reports.
8. Importance of UX Signals for SEO
9. Core web vitals and their importance
10. Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml creation.
11. HTTPS & Website Security
12. Tracking abd fixing broken links
13. custom 404 page
14. Importance of mobile responsiveness & mobile compatibility.
15. Touch friendly factors to boost UX and site rankings.
16. Other Technical Aspects to monitor
1. What are rich snippets.
2. Different types of rich snippets.
3. How to optimise content for different types of featured snippets.
4. How to create site link snippet
5. how to create product, rating, review snippets
6. FAQ Snippets and their benefits
7. Importance structred data tables on webpages/posts.
8. Other types of snippets and their optimisation techniques
9. Creating AMP pages and their benefits
1. What is OFF Page SEO?
2. Difference between ON Page and OFF Page
3. Why is OFF Page SEO important?
4. Backlinks and their importance
5. What are backlinks
6. Types of backlinks
7. Do.s & Don’ts in Link Building
8. Importance of Anchor text in link building
9. What is domain authority?
10. How to check a websites domain authority?
11. How to increase a websites domain authority?
12. What is spam score
13. How to check for your websites spam score
14. Getting High quality Backlinks
15. Email marketing for backlinks
16. Link Building strategies
17. Advanced techniques in Link building
18. Unnatural links and their disadvantges
19. Monitoring Link Profile of your website
20. Maintaining Link health to avoid penalities
21. Process to remove spam links using disavowing tool
22. Establishing Brand Signals to boot rankings
23. EAT & their value
24. Other Key OFF Page techniques
1. Basics of Local SEO – What, why, how
2. The Map Pack – understanding the local seo results.
3. Keyword Research for Local SEO
4. Create a listing on Google My Business (GMB)
5. Key optimisation factors in GMB
6. Product listing, Services listing in GMB
7. GMB website builder tool.
9. Importance of images optimisation and posts in GMB
10. What are NAP Citations
11. Importance of citations in Local SEO
12. Key local SEO Ranking factors
13. Importance of Social Presense & check-in’s for local seo
14. Importance of Online reputation Management for Local SEO.
1. What is Google Search Console?
2. Importance and uses of Google Search Console (GSC)
3. How to integrate your website with GSC?
4. Different types of website verificatio methods?
5. Setting Geo-target locations.
6. Analysing keywords, their positions and CTR’s
7. Comparing results over time of different keywords
8. Filtering kewyord analysis over countries, devices and more.
9. Check for indexability
10. How to request for page indexing
11. How to check for snippets and errors.
12. Fixing crawl erros.
13. Monitor and fix mobile responsive erros.
14. Monitoring and fixing Web load speed issues.
15. Monitoring and fixing page not found errors.
16. How to use GSC for more keyword oppurtunities and idea.
1. How to earn money from SEO
2. New website SEO step by step process
3. SEO Optimisation check list
4. Creating SEO Performance report
5. SEO Interview Questions
6. Free SEO tools list
7. Paid SEO tool exposure
8. SEO Ebook & Material
9. SEO site Audits
1.What is SEM?
2.Difference between SEO & SEM?
3.Inorganic Search Results
4.Introduction to Google AdWords & PPC Advertising
5.Setting up a Google AdWords Account
6.Adwords Dashboard overview & Walkthrough
7.Types of netwoks in Google Ads
8.Different types of campaigns
9.Types of Ads
10.How to create a Text Ad
11.Different types of text ad extensions.
13.Do’s and Don’ts in text Ads
14.Google Ads Account Structre
15.Types of cost models in Google Ads
16.Different types of keywords in Google Ads.
17.How Google Ads define Ad positions
18.Factors that influence Quality Score.
19.How to increase your Ads Quality score.
20.Creating High Quality Landing pages
21.Different types of bidding stratagies
22.How google Bidding/Auction works
23.Key terms in Google Ads – Impressions, clicks, CTR, Avg CPC, Conversions, Conversion rate, Cost, Cost per conversion, Impression rate, Avg cpm, Avg cpv, conversion value, conversion value per cost.
24.How to launch a search campaign
25.Choosing Campaign objective, Campign and Ad Types.
26.Naming a Campaign
27.Choosing a network
28.Choosing Target audience – Language targeting, Location Targeting, Demographics, Retargeting, interest based targeting
29.Getting your Adbudgets right
30.Creating Ad Groups.
32.Types of Display Ads
33.Launching a display campaign
34.Types of Video Ads
35.Launching a video campaign
36.Ad optimisation score and tips to improve
38.Generation Google Ads Reports
1.Introduction to Google Analytics
2.How Google Analytics works?
3.How to set up Analytics Account for your website
4.Google Analytics Dashboard
6.Analysing website traffic Sources/Channels
7.Analysing Audience Demographics
8.Analysing traffic Behavioural flow
9. Analysing traffic location & Languages
10.Goals and Conversions
11.How to set up Goals?
12.Types of Goals
13.How to Integrate AdWords and Analytics account?
15.How to set up Filters?
16.How to generate reports in Google Analytics?
1.What is Email Marketing?
2.Email Marketing Basics
2.Advantages of Email Marketing.
3.Types of Email Marketing
4.Do and Don’ts in Email Marketing.
5.Email Marketing Platforms – tools.
6.using email marketing tools for Lead Generation.
9.Creating mailing sequences
10.Generating sales from Email Marketing – Product sales, Affiliate sales
11.Avoiding spam folder – Double option.
13.Best practices to send bulk emails.
14.Reports Metrics and Analysis.
15.A/B Testing & Improving ROI.
17. Best tool for bulk mailing
18.Writing subject lines for high CTR
- Introduction to messenger marketing
- Tools for Messenger Marketing
- Messenger Bots
- Running Messenger Ads
- Building Messenger Subscribers
- Messenger Broadcasts
- Messenger Segmentation
- What is a brand ?
- Brand story
- Brand Focus
- Brand Positioning
- Difference between Personal brand & organizational brand
- Step by step process of personal brands
- Branding Themes – Color Strategies
- Structuring your brand
- Branding on Social Media
- Measuring Brand Success
- Basics of Entrepreneurship
- Finding & Testing Business idea
- Entrepreneurship Foundations
- Creating Buisness plan
- Raising Funds for Startup
- Types of companies in India
- Payment Gateways India & Foreign
- What is whatsapp marketing
- Advantages & Importance whatsapp marketing
- Why is Whatsapp marketing so effective
- How to do Whatsapp marketing
- Bulk Whatsapp marketing tools
- Send messages to unsaved contacts
- Writing Attractive copies for Whatsapp marketing
- Best practices in Whatsapp marketing
8.Ubersuggest – Pro
9. Page builders in WordPress elements Kit & Brizzy Pro
10. WordPress Image Optimizations – ShortPixel Pro
11. WordPress Plugin – Rankmath Pro
12. WordPress Backups – WPVivid
13. Liguix & Grammarly
14. Keyword tool.io
15. Frase – SEO conten research and content generation
16. Labricka – SEO Audit tool
17. Beac0n & Designer – Ebook creator
18. Publer , Social Bee, Content Studio – Social Media
19. Vid IQ & Tube Buddy – Video marketing
20. Mailchimp & Krim mail – email marketing
21. Keyword Planner
22. Pably – Automations
23. Botstar – Message marketing
24. Microsoft clarity – user behavior
25. Loom/Clapboard/ Bcast – Screen Recorders
26. Vidnami/ Invideo – Video making
27. Web signals – Online Reputation Management
JOB ORIENTED TRAINING
TAKING BUSINESS ONLINE
100% PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
UNLIMITED CLASSES - 1 YEAR
PERSONALISED Q&A SESSIONS
ONLINE MONEY MAKING SESSIONS
Digital Marketing Course Update - 2021
CLASSROOM TARINING NEW BATCH ON 25th FEB 2021
Finally, we are opening back again. Classroom training for Digital Marketing Course in hyderabad will start from 25th Feb.
You are already aware that due to the corona/covid pandemic we have cancelled the classroom training temporarily. Instead of running classes from our institute, we are organising Digital Marketing Classes online. The Institute has remain closed till now. But now since all the colleges and educational institutions are running back. We are also opeening Digital Brolly – Offering Top class Digital Marketing Course in Hyderabad.
What has changed?
There are a lot of things that changed. Yes,
1. Institute location – We will no loger be functioning from the old ameerpet location. We are shifting the institute to JNTU, KPHB area.
New Address: #301, Sree Sai Aracade, Besides HDFC bank, JNTU Road, KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad. 500072.
2. Advanced Curriculum: The world has changed, trends have changed after corona, so does our curriclum. We have improved our curriculum and had added more new modules. Yes, we added new modules like Perosonal Branding, Entreprenuership, Freelancing/work from home oppurtunities, Making Money online – 2021 and more. We are the only Digital Marketing course provider in hyderabad that cover these modules.
3. Fee: We have increased the value that we provide and thus to make the offering commercially viable and to make sure we are sustainable with the quality and standard we maintain, we will be charging a fee of Rs. 15,000/- from March 1st 2021
4. More BONUS Tools: We are known for giving bonus PRO tools to our trainees to give them the practical real time awareness. Now we have added few more tools to our bucket making it a worth of 12,000/- given for free.
What has not changed?
Quality, Trainers, Practical way that we teach and the standards we maintain. We are known for delivering high value quality content at an affordable price and we still remain the same. We shall never compromise on the quality, teaching metholodgies, standards that we main. The training program now covers 35 Modules, runs for 2 months with the same Digital Marketing course with internship facilities for our students.
Digital Marketing Training Outcomes
Our Digital Marketing course in Hyderabad will be a huge benefit to Students, Job Seekers, Freelancers and business owners. If you are student or a job seeker this course will help you get a good job in Digtal Marketing. If you are a freelancer or a business ownere. This course would give you numerous tricks to generate more leads for your business.
Honestly speaking, Digital marketing is easy to learn. Executing and getting results from Digital Marketing isn’t difficult too.
I would say It is a simple 3 step process.
Step 1: Identify your target Audience for the product or service that you want to do marketing for
Step 2: Reach your target audience on the platfrom they are most active on.
Step3: Attract them with your offering and generate leads for your business.
You have leads in hand, your job being a digital marketer is done.
Many business owners are able to increase sales and their brand recognition easily with the help of digital marketing on completing our Digital Marketing Course in Hyderabad.
In 2021, after pandemic, business are investing more in digital marketing. You could see a huge decline in Traditional makreting efforts. That is truly a possitive sign. You master Digital Marketing and you would prosper.
Digital Marketing Trends in 2021
Due to the pandemic percentage of users that use online services have increased. On this day, we have more than 6 billion users online which is a golden opportunity for business since you have potential to attract huge number of audience to your business.
Developmet in Technology, AI based tools have made the life of Digital Marketers even better as they can do better and get better results at a cheper price with the help of technology. This attarcts more businesses to invest in Digital Marketing which they were earlier investing in Traditional Marketing. Easy, Accurate tracking and analytics of their investment and efforts is satisfying the client by the reports by AI mechanisms.
Content Generation has become the key. People are interested in consuming content like podcasts and Videos. Hence marketers are investing more on podcasts and video content which are easy to attract audience.
Livestreams is present trend among influencers that are planning to build their personal brand. Every digital marketer these days wants to build their persoanl brand. specially content creators are generating tons of content trying to build themselves as influencers that in return can generate leads and sales with ease.
Podcast and live streams content is in high demand currently.
Voice search users are increasing as the number of users using voice automated tools like Amazon Alexa, iPhone Siri, Google’s Ok Google
Chatbots are getting widely used in websites for replying customers queries, complaints and are also replacing jobs. Hence its time to gearp and upskill yourself tp keep yourself safe. As companies are likely to use technology and these bots as they can cut lot of costs on human resouces and can get better profit margins.
Video marketing is the perfect strategy for 2012 as used by digital marketing experts for more user engagement and brand awareness. Traffic from youtube to websites have increased over the last few years encouraging business owners and Digital Marketers to invest more in Video Marketing.
Now, We at Digital Brolly are offering the best digital marketing course in hyderabad with more 35 modules and 500 topics trained over a period of 2 Months. Our pratical oritented training will help you master the skill and get the desire result.