2 Month Course
Internship with Live Project
2.4 P’s of Marketing
3.Definitions of Branding, Marketing, Advertising, Promotions and Sales
4.Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning. (STP)
5.Real World Case Study Example.
6.Types of online Business & their objectives
1. What is Digital Marketing?
2. Types of Digital Marketing
3. Digital Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing
4. Traditional Marketing Funnel
5. Brand/Product Visibility
6. Traffic – Targeted VS Non-Targeted
7. Converting Traffic into Leads
8. Visitor Engagement
9. Visitor Retention & ways to decrease bounce rate
10. What are impressions
11. What is CTR & How it is calculated ?
12. What is traffic ?
13. What is traffic is based on source
14. Types of Traffic based on Audience
15. Difference between targeted & non-targeted traffic
16. Difference between leads & sales
17. What is bounce rate ? How to decrease bounce rate?
18. Tips to increase visitor engagement
19. How to convert traffic into leads or sales.
1. How websites earn money online
2. Importance of creating Blogs in earning Money
3. What is Google Adsense ?
4. Affiliate Marketing
5. Earning Money From YouTube even before YouTube monetization
6. Different ways to earn money online from websites.
7. How to get your website approved for Google Ad sense
8.Determining Ad positions and earning money from Adsense
9. YouTube Adsense and tricks to get your channel monetized
10. How to earn money by making videos & uploading them on YouTube
11. Other monetisation methods on YouTube
12. Earning money from Affiliate Marketing
13. Step by step on how to earn money from Affiliate Networks
14. More ways to monetise money online – Skill Share, Udemy & more
1. Web Browsers and Websites
2. Domain names and Domain name extensions
3. Web Hosting
4. How to purchase the best Domain & Hosting?
5. What is a web page ?
6. What is a website ?
7. What do you need to create Website ?
8. What are Domain Names ?
9. What are Domain Extensions ?
10. How to choose a domain for your website ?
11. How to buy a domain name ?
12. What is hosting space/server
13. Different types of hosting
14. What type of hosting to buy ?
15. How to choose the best hosting provider ?
16. Buying hosting online.
1. Introduction to WordPress
2. Advantages of WordPress
3. WordPress Installation on your computer/localhost
4. WordPress Installation on Server
5. WordPress Dashboard
6. Installing and Customizing Themes
7. Creating Categories, Pages and Posts
8. Adding Menus
9. Adding Widgets
10. Installing Plugins
11. Importance of webpage structure for SEO
12. What is CMS?
13. Why WordPress?
14.How to install WordPress on Localhost (Your personal computer)?
15. How to install WordPress on Server?
16. WordPress Dashboard Brief
17. What are Pages?
18. What are Posts?
19. Difference between pages and posts?
20. How to create a Page and a Post?
21. What are categories?
22. How to create categories
23. How to create different types of menus in WordPress?
24. Different types of Widgets and their usage
25. What is a Theme and Its Importance
26. How to install a theme and activate it?
27. How to choose the Right Theme for your website?
28. What are Plugins? and their Importance
29. How to allow / block the crawling for your website?
30. Page Builder plugins for designing custom pages
31. How to design a home page?
32. How to create a blog?
33. How to create Contact forms and registration forms on your website?
34. How to create an E-commerce website for free?
35. How to integrate a Payment Gateway (adding payment links) to your website?
36. How to build a sales funnel on WordPress?
37. How to optimise images on your website?
38. How to optimise your website for loading fast?
39. How to handle your website security?
40. How to maintain backups for your website?
41. Adding Live chat options to your website
42. List of very important plugins that are must for a website
43. Changing URL structure for SEO purpose.
1.What are Keywords?
2.Types of Keywords.
3.Keyword Ideas Generation – Uber Suggest
4.Google Keyword Planner Tool
5.Keywords Analysis Tools. (Keyword Tool – Paid Tool)
6.Keywords Research Process.
7.Google Search Operators.
9.Using tools for Competition Analysis.
10. Different types of Keywords for SEO purpose.
11. Differentiating keywords based on user intentions.
12. What is search volume? and its importance.
13. What are LSI keywords?
14. What are intent defining keywords
15. Difference between money making keywords and informational keywords
16. How to get new keyword Ideas using google
17. Tools to use for more keyword ideas
18. How to find search volume and tools to use?
19. Keywords Research Process
20. How to find profitable keywords for your business?
21. How to analyse the difficulty of keywords?
22. How to analyse competitor keywords?
23. Deciding on keywords to target.
24. How to create strategies on how to outrank your competitors?
1.How does the search engine work?
2.Crawling, Indexing and Page Ranking Mechanisms.
3.Google Sandbox concept.
4.Understanding SERP – Search Engine Results Page
5.Google Algorithm updates.
6.Fixing Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird updates.
7. What is SEO?
8. Different types of SEO
9. What are the advantages of SEO?
10. Disadvantages of SEO
11. What is SERP?
12. Understand Search Results
13. How does Google work in the backend?
14. What is Crawling?
15. What is Indexing?
16. Rank Math Algorithm and importance of relevance
17. What is Google Sandbox?
18. Does Google Sandbox Exist?
19. Google Algorithm updates.
20. Special note on Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird updates.
21. Note Latest Bret Update & Upcoming Web Vitals Update.
22. Step by Step process on how to do SEO for a new website?
1.Fundamental On-page Factors.
2.Setting a Title for the Page/Post.
3.Setting proper Description for your page/post.
4.Page/post URL & its importance.
5.Headings, Importance of Heading and Rules.
6.Image Filename Optimisation.
7.Image Alt tag and its Importance.
8.Keywords placement and keyword Ratio/keyword density.
9.Importance of content.
11.Plagiarism checking tools
12.Creation of Robot.txt
13.Creation & integration Sitemaps.
14.Site Speed Analysis.
16.Anchor Links Optimization.
17.Google Analytics Integration
18. How to write SEO optimised titles for your web Page/Post.
19. How to write an attractive description to get more clicks.
20. Best practices in writing page/post URLs to rank better
21. How to optimise the different types of Headings
22. The core content optimisation principles.
23.Ho w to use LSI keywords, synonyms and intent words for better rankings
24. Structuring your web page and prioritising content for SEO
25. How to optimise Images on the website for image rankings.
26. Optimising content for visual search appearance
27. Importance of questioning words & FAQs on your page/post.
28. Importance of videos and optimising videos on the page/post.
29. How to use SEO tools to cross check the on page factors implementation.
- Basics of Technical SEO
- Website Structure & navigation optimisation for SEO
- Indexability of the website.
- Tracking and fixing indexing errors.
- Importance of Internal linking in SEO
- Impact of Page Speed on SEO
- Using GTMetrix & Lighthouse for speed reports.
- Importance of UX Signals for SEO
- Core web vitals and their importance
- Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml creation.
- HTTPS & Website Security
- Tracking and fixing broken links
- custom 404 page
- Importance of mobile responsiveness & mobile compatibility.
- Touch friendly factors to boost UX and site rankings.
- Other Technical Aspects to monitor
- What are rich snippets?
- Different types of rich snippets.
- How to optimise content for different types of featured snippets.
- How to create site link snippet
- how to create product, rating, review snippets
- FAQ Snippets and their benefits
- Importance structured data tables on web pages/posts.
- Other types of snippets and their optimisation techniques
- Creating AMP pages and their benefits
1.Introduction to Off Page Optimization.
2.What is Link Building?
3.Types of Linking Methods (One Way, Two Way and Three Way Links).
4.Types of backlinks – DoFollow Vs. NoFollow.
7.Local Business Listing.
8.Using Classifieds for Inbound Traffic.
9.Generating Links from QA Sites.
12.Links Analysis Tools. – (Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, SpyFu keyword tools)
13.What is Domain Authority?
14.Factors that influence domain authority
15.How to Increase Domain Authority.
16. What is OFF Page SEO?
17. Difference between ON Page and OFF Page
18.Why is OFF Page SEO important?
19. Backlinks and their importance
20. What are backlinks
21. Types of backlinks
22. Do.s & Don’ts in Link Building
23. Importance of Anchor text in link building
24. How to check a website’s domain authority?
25. How to increase a website’s domain authority?
26. What is spam score
27. How to check for your websites spam score
28. Getting High quality Backlinks
29. Email marketing for backlinks
30. Link Building strategies
31. Advanced techniques in Link building
32. Unnatural links and their disadvantages
33. Monitoring Link Profile of your website
34. Maintaining Link health to avoid penalties
35. Process to remove spam links using disavowing tool
36. Establishing Brand Signals to boot rankings
37. EAT & their value
38. Other Key OFF Page techniques
1.Adding Website to Search Console & Verification Process.
2.Setting Geo-target location.
3.Search Queries Analysis.
4.Filtering Search Queries.
5.External Links Report.
6.Crawls Stats & Errors.
7.Fixing Crawl Stats Errors.
8.Fixing 404 Errors.
9. What is Google Search Console?
10. Importance and uses of Google Search Console (GSC)
11. How to integrate your website with GSC?
12. Different types of website verification methods?
13. Setting Geo-target locations.
14. Analysing keywords, their positions and CTR’s
15. Comparing results over time of different keywords
16. Filtering keyword analysis over countries, devices and more.
17. Check for indexability
18. How to request for page indexing
19. How to check for snippets and errors.
20. Fixing crawl errors.
21. Monitor and fix mobile responsive erros.
22. Monitoring and fixing Web load speed issues.
23. Monitoring and fixing page not found errors.
24. How to use GSC for more keyword opportunities and ideas.
1.Google Business Listing
2.Creating Knowledge Panel for your business
3.Map listing optimizations.
4.Adding posts to google business listings.
5.Increasing business visibility through local SEO
6.Basics of Local SEO – What, why, how
7.The Map Pack – understanding the local seo results.
8. Keyword Research for Local SEO
9. Create a listing on Google My Business (GMB)
10. Key optimisation factors in GMB
11. Product listing, Services listing in GMB
12. GMB website builder tool.
13. Importance of images optimisation and posts in GMB
14. What are NAP Citations
15. Importance of citations in Local SEO
16. Key local SEO Ranking factors
17. Importance of Social Presence & check-in’s for local seo
18. Importance of Online reputation Management for Local SEO.
1.Using tools for SEO – Free tools, Paid tools
2.Buying paid tools at a cheaper cost
3.Website SEO Audit – On Page & OFF Page
4.SEO Report Creation
5.Monitoring website SEO improvements
6. How to earn money from SEO – 3 Case Studies
7.. New website SEO step by step process
8. SEO Optimisation checklist
9. Creating SEO Performance reports
10. SEO Site Audits
11.SEO Interview Questions
12.Free SEO tools list
13.Paid SEO tool exposure
14.SEO Ebook & Material
- Introduction to messenger marketing
- Tools for Messenger Marketing
- Messenger Bots
- Running Messenger Ads
- Building Messenger Subscribers
- Messenger Broadcasts
- Messenger Segmentation
1. Generating content ideas
2. Forming a content framework/blueprint
3. Essential elements that your content should contain.
4. How to proofread or check the content for grammatical errors
5. What is Plagiarism?
6. How to check the plagiarism of the content.
7. Best practices in content writing
- What is a Brand?
- Brand Story
- Brand Focus
- Brand Positioning
- differences between Personal brand & organizational brand?
- Step by Step process of Building Personal Brands
- Branding Theme – Color Strategies
- Structuring your brand
- Branding on Social Media
- Measuring Brand success
1.Basics of Entrepreneurship
2. Finding & testing a Business Idea
4. Creating a business PLan
5. Raising Funds for Startup
6. Types of Companies in INDIA
7. Payment Gateways India & Foreign
- What is Whatsapp marketing
- Advantages & Importance of Whatsapp Marketing
- why is Whatsapp marketing so effective
- How to do Whatsapp marketing
- Bulk Whatsapp Marketing Tools
- Send Messages to Unsaved contacts
- Writing Attractive Copies for Whatsapp marketing.
- Best Practice in Whatsapp Marketing
The demand for Digital Marketing is growing big every day. With more and more users coming online, the demand for digital marketing is expected to grow even further.
Things after this COVID-19, will not be the same as before. Businesses will have to use technology and digital platforms even more to make their business sustain easily.
Keeping the demand for digital marketing and the job openings that are expected to open in the coming days in mind, we make sure that our Digital Marketing course comes with an internship that focuses on making you work on real-time live projects.
Our Digital Marketing Course with Internship Program consists of 35 Modules. With 1 Hr class everyday from Monday to Friday. You can join the internship along with the course for two months duration.
During these 2 months of the internship program at our institute, you will be working on live projects. You will work on each and every concept that you learnt during the 2-month training program. After the completion of this internship you will be given an Experience Certificate. We will also assist you with our 100% until you are placed in a company as a Digital Marketer. Cheers!!!
New Batch of Digital Marketing Course with Internship
|Course Fee||Rs. 15000 (Digital Marketing Course with Internship)|
|Course Duration||2 Months|
|Timings||Monday to Friday|
(Morning to Evening) [Flexible Hours]
|Course – Training Modes||Online & Classroom|
|Next Batch Date||25th Feb 2021 @ 11:00 AM|
Internship Work Experience
Here are the students that have got placed through our Digital Marketing Course with Internship Program. This program purely focuses on making the candidate employable by giving them all the practical and theoretical training required to excel in digital marketing.
Reviews on Digital Marketing Course With internship
Mohammad Saddam Hussein
It is a great place to learn digital marketing as it has given me so much knowledge and has refined my skills very well. It is a well balanced course and focuses on every aspect of digital marketing theoretically and practically. 😊
N Rich Plans
Yes. Our Digital marketing course with internship covers all the required digital marketing modules required for the industry. You also get real work experience in the form of Digital Marketing Internship.
We will also provide you with sample resumes and conduct mock interviews to make you confident for interviews. We guide you through Google Fundamentals Certification which makes you more employable compared to others.
We will refer you to our partnered companies and startups to assist you 100% to get placed. We don’t guarantee a job but we provide a free internship facility to make you work real time so you can get a job easily.
This is a 2 months course. It is a weekday course running from Monday to Friday. The class duration each day will be between 1 hr – 1:30 hr depending upon the topic for the day.
The actual course fee is Rs 30,000/- but we are running an inauguration offer and giving the course for just Rs 15000. To avail the offer, the fee of Rs 15000 should be made in a single installment. You can pay us by Cash, Google Pay, PayTm, Account Transfer or any Debit or Credit Card.
Why Join this Course?
Facebook Premium Group
Google Certification Support
Digital Brolly Certificate
Post training support from experts
- Live projects
- Practical Demonstration
- Real-Time Project Exposure
- Pay Once – Attend any number of times in 1 Year.
- Free Soft material Provided.
- Class PPTs shared on the day of class.
- Brolly Training Certificate.
- Google Certification Support.
- Special Job oriented Sessions.
- Free Interview preparation classes.
- Mock Interviews.
- Internships for Selected students.
- 100% Job Support.
- Experience Certificate as per candidature.
- Missed a class? No Problem, Free Backup classes Available.
We believe our Internship program is the right approach to get a job in Digital marketing. India is growing digitally everyday. There are more than 1 lakh new jobs getting created in Digital marketing every year in India.
So this internship can actually help you work on Live and Real Time Projects which you won’t find in any other institutes. Since you work real time as an intern already with us at Brolly, your chances of getting a Digital marketing job is high.
Our Digital Marketing Course with Internship covers both the business and Job Aspects. This course covers all the 30 modules, and 225 topics as mentioned in our Curriculum.
We don’t just stop with training you on Digital marketing concepts, but we will also make you work on Digital Marketing Projects.
We shall also help you in creating a perfect resume, conduct mock-up interviews at our office. We will also discuss interview questions in the class and refer your profile to the companies that we have partnered with to help you get a job.
After the completion of the Internship for 2 months, you will be given an Experience Certificate for your work with Brolly.
Call +91 96 96 96 3446 for more details on our Digital Marketing Course with Internship program.
Enroll for a FREE DEMO for Digital Marketing Course with Internship
Who can Attend?
- Here is the list of people that can attend our Digital Marketing course with an internship program.
- Digital Marketing Career Aspirants
- Traditional Marketing Professionals
- Blogging Enthusiasts or Bloggers
- Small Business Owners can improve the ROI for your business
- Web Developers and Content Writers
- Job Seekers, people looking for a job in Digital Marketing
- Professionals that want to learn Digital Marketing for a job change
- Students can learn digital and start earning online using Digital Marketing
- Sales professionals can accelerate your career leaning Digital Marketing
- People looking to generate a secondary source of income
- Public Relations Manager or a Brand Managers
Enroll for a FREE DEMO for Digital Marketing Course with Internship
Reasons - Why you should join our Digital Marketing course with Internship?
You can excel at digital marketing only when you work real time. You can learn a lot from our internship program. You will get hands-on experience regarding various scenarios and real time marketing challenges. The needs of the marketing change as per business needs, location, industry and we shall help you learn how to handle that. There is a lot in Digital Marketing that can only be learnt practically. You will get support from our Digital Brolly team when you are stuck at anything. Working on a live project will be very interesting and exciting. You can learn new things every day.
When you get work experience on digital marketing skills your confidence level grows. Digital marketing is not just one thing. There are multiple modules in digital marketing. During this internship period you will get to know in which module you are more comfortable and can excel in that module. This helps you build the confidence that you need being a digital marketer.
Confidence that a Digital Marketer needs
Boost your Digital Marketing Resume with your internship experience
Working as an intern for a reputed company will create high chances of getting a job in other such reputed companies with ease. Many companies prefer candidates with corporate experience.
You will learn many things by making mistakes and learn from the experts’ guidance. You can explore a lot by practicing and during the internship you will learn how the industry works
Learn from your mistakes
Enhance your communication skills while working as an intern you will learn things like how to interact with your colleagues, what kind of terminology is used and many more which will help you in the future corporate world.
You will understand the roles and responsibilities of a digital marketer and what,when, how to do the daily tasks.
Understanding and Responsibilities
If you are a college student or fresher, an internship is very important to get a job from the reputed company. Starting with internship is a beneficial way for starting off a great career
Increase your professional network, contact with professionals, as it will help you in the competitive job market.